Auxiliary Patrol Drifter
CD 23 at anchor
From the collection of William Herbert Rose and Marmaduke Rose
Courtesy of Bud (Donald) Rose
Built by Davie Shipbuilding Co. Ltd, Lauzon, QC, CD 23 was delivered to the RCN in 1918. In 1920, CD-23 was re-named HMCS GUELPH and served as a depot ship from 1920 till 1923. Sold in 1924, she was re-named Blairmore. Sold again in 1927 to USA interests. Final disposition unknown.
In memory of those who have crossed the bar
They shall not be forgotten