RCNVR Half Company Saint John
Naval Reserve Division, Saint John, New Brunswick
Initially commissioned as the RCNVR HALF COMPANY SAINT JOHN on 20 Jun 1923, HMCS BRUNSWICKER was commissioned as a tender to HMCS CAPTOR II 01 Nov 1941, then later re-commissioned as an independent shore establishment on 01 Sep1942.
Lt Hugh A. Morrison, RCNVR - 20 Jun 1923 - unk
In memory of those who made the ultimate sacrifice
Lest We Forget
Photos and Documents
RCNVR DIVISION SAINT JOHN
"Group in St. John Nov/43"
Photo taken on the steps of Saint John High School
"Don and Inkie and Ray in it about two months for Don & Inkie and a few days for Ray"
(18) MacKenzie, Laurie (23) Vi (47) Young, Ray (60) Stockall, Raymond (Inkie) (71) MacMillan, Donald (Moon)
From the collection of Charlie Howell, SD, RCNVR
Courtesy of Norma Howell