For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
Minesweeping Trawler - TR 20
Then S.T. SEVILLE FD135 (1920)
Then S.T. DURRAWEEN (1926)
Then HMAS DURRAWEEN FY93 (1940)
Completed on 10 Nov 1917, she was paid off after the war and sold for commercial use. Sold in 1920, she was renamed Seville, then in 1926, Durraween. Acquired by the RAN in 1940, she was commissioned as HMAS Durraween on 29 Jul 1940. Paid off on 10 Nov 1945, she was returned to her pre-wartime owners. She was broken up at Blackwater Bay, Sydney, NSW in 1952.