Fairmile Motor Launch
Built by Grew Boats Ltd., Penetanguishene, Ont., she was delivered to the RCN on 11 Sep 1943. While she flew the White Ensign, she was not commissioned into the RCN but instead was listed as a tender to HMCS SAMBRO, the depot ship for escorts (tenders were not commissioned vessels). On 15 Sep 1945, three Fairmiles (Q 104, Q 105 and Q 107) were towed by the ships Glencove and Glenora to Rimouski for the Arts and Trades School. Q107 was later sold and renamed Miss Chevrolet, later Lady Latour. She was destroyed by fire in 1951.
Lt H.P.R. Brown, RCNVR - 11 Sep 1943 - 30 Aug 1945
In memory of those who have crossed the bar
They shall not be forgotten