For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
HMS MAGDALEN T279
Originally built for the RN, she was commissioned as HMS Magdalen on 24 Aug 1942. She was loaned to the RCN, though never commissioned into the RCN; and was manned by RN personnel. Returned to the RN and paid off on 17 Jun 1945. She was sold to civilian use on 02 Jul 1946.