For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
HMS IRONBOUND T284
Built at Collingwood, Ont. for the RN, she was commissioned on 16 Oct 1942 as HMS Ironbound. She was loaned to the RCN, though never commissioned in the RCN; and was manned by RN personnel. Returned to the RN at Plymouth and paid off on 17 Jun 1945. Sold to civilian use 19 Mar 1946.