HMCS DAERWOOD J357
Llewellyn Class Minesweeper
Built at Vancouver Shipyards Ltd., DAERWOOD was commissioned at Vancouver on 22 Apr 1944. She served out of Esquimalt on Esquimalt and Prince Rupert Force. She was sold in 1947.
Former Crew Members
MacLeod, Kenneth Richard, Lt, RCNVR - 22 Apr 1944
Photos and Documents
Manitoba and HMCS DEERWOOD
The Winnipeg Evening Tribune 05 Oct 1943
Note: The ships name was HMCS DAERWOOD not DEERWOOD. The name DAERWOOD is the family name of Lord Selkirk, in which the city of Selkirk, MB is named.