For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
INVADER / HC 50
RCMP Acadian was built for the RCMP and was stationed on the east coast. She was turned over to the RCN in 1939 and became INVADER pennant P13 and Z09, later re-designated HC50. She was declared surplus 28 Aug 1945, sold and in April 1949 was renamed M.D. No. 12. She was scrapped in 1982.1
(1) - Ship's history from the research of Bryon Taylor.