For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
HMCS GREENWOOD Z50
Then CNAV GREENWOOD
Then CFAV GREENWOOD YMT 551
Built by John H. Leblanc, Weymouth, NS in 1944. Stationed out of Cornwallis, NS, she was used by the RCN from 1944 till 1946 as a Naval Tug and A/S target towing vessel. In 1946 she was re-designated CNAV and later CFAV. In 1977 she was paid off.