For Posterity's Sake
A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project
HMCS Cleopatra began her career as a steam yacht for the family of T.G. Blackstock. The Cleopatra was donated to the RCN to aid in the war effort. On 27 Jul 1940 patrol vessel HMCS Cleopatra assigned to Quebec City, Quebec.
The Belleville Intelligencer, 08 Jul 1940
Source: Prince Edward County Archives Microfilm collection
Researched and complied by: © John Lyons 2015