HMCS CARIBOU

 

Naval Reserve Division, Corner Brook, Newfoundland

 


 

HMCS CARIBOU, Corner Brook

From the office of the RCN Heritage Officer

Click on the above photo to view a large image

 

On August 28th, 1953, a naval reserve division was commissioned at Corner Brook on Newfoundland’s west coast. Corner Brook had been the headquarters in the Second World War of the Corner Brook Patrol. HMCS Caribou was paid off in 1958.

 


 

HOME PAGE     SHIP INDEX      CONTACT