For Posterity's Sake         

A Royal Canadian Navy Historical Project

CNAV BRENTWOOD Z48

Then LA SARDIERE

 

No photograph available

 

 

Commissioned: 1944

Paid off: 1948

Fate: Sold in 1948, re-named La Sardiere. Final disposition unknown

 

Built by John H. Leblanc, Weymouth, NS in 1944. Stationed out of Cornwallis, NS, she was used by the RCN from 1944 till 1948 as a Naval Tug, A/S target towing vessel, and a Medium Harbour Tug.

 

Commanding Officers

 

 

 

     In memory of those who have crossed the bar    

They shall not be forgotten

 

HOME PAGE     SHIP INDEX      CONTACT